- Capability of residing and studying in Iran
- Filling out and signing the application form for studying in SKUMS and attaching all documents mentioned in the applying form.
- Offering a valid certificate confirming that the applicant is not infected with infectious and contagious diseases, including HIV, Hepatitis B, and C, and is not addicted to drugs and narcotics. The certificate must be signed and sealed by political attorneys or Islamic Republic of IRAN (IRI) consulates in the applicant's country.
- Observing educational and disciplinary rules and regulations of the university
- The certificate must be signed and sealed by political attorneys or IRI consulates in the applicant's country (for applicants who have graduated from non-Iranian educational institutes).
- Submitting the original confirmed document mentioned above is necessary at the time of registration.
- The Persian language is the medium of instruction at SKUMS. Therefore, the applicants who receive final admission must attend and successfully pass courses in a Persian Language Center in a university introduced by SKUMS.
1) To apply for admission to SKUMS, the applicant has to prepare a folder containing
a. Application form ×2
b. Curriculum vitae
c. A copy of the most recent degree translated into English and signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country (submitting the original confirmed document at the time of registration is necessary).
d. A copy of the transcript signed and sealed by the IRI embassy or consulate in the applicant's country (submitting the original confirmed document at the time of registration is necessary).
d. A copy of all pages of the applicant's Passport ×2
e. Three recently taken photographs (3×4 cm)
f. A medical certificate to prove that the applicant does not have any contagious disease ( HIV, HBV, and HCV) or any other disease incompatible with the medical profession (confirmed by the IRI embassy or consulate)
2) After preparing the application folder, applicants have to mail this folder to the International Students Admission Committee, International Affairs Department, Main Building, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, Shahrekord, P.O. Box: 91735-951, I. R. IRAN or Internationalaffairs@skums.ac.ir.
3) It is mandatory that the folder contain all the above-specified documents. Incomplete folders will not be processed.
4) The university will notify the applicant regarding acceptance/rejection of the application two-three months after receiving all documents.
5) The high school diploma or its equivalent degree should be evaluated and certified by corresponding authorities of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of IRI.
6) Previous degrees obtained from Iranian universities are exempted from reevaluation and certification by IRI authorities.
7) To start education in the programs, proof of Persian language fluency is essential.
8) The International Students Admission Committee will select an expert committee if it is deemed necessary to interview the applicant.
9) After completing the course and passing all required exams, the degree or certification will be issued.
10) The tuition fee must be paid by the applicant at the time of registration or beginning of the course.
The tuition fees:
11) According to the resolution of the Board of Trustees of the University of Medical Sciences, Shahrekord, fees approved in the Academic year 2021-2022 are as follows:
It should be noted that, according to the Board of Directors of the International Branch, corresponding to an annual inflation rate announced by the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the increase in fees will apply.